Dr. Tal Yoffe, DMD, MD
Dr. Tal Yoffe, DMD, MD, a specialist in cranio-maxillofacial surgery, is head of the orthognathic services at the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel HaShomer.
- DMD, Tel Aviv University, 2004.
- Graduate of the residency program in the Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery Department at the Chaim Sheba Medical Center, 2007-2012.
- Fellow at the Medical Center of the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich (LMU Klinikum) in cranio-maxillofacial surgery, 2012-2013.
- International faculty of the AO CMF foundation, which is at the forefront of the field and has been a global leader in innovation, research, education, and excellence in cranio-maxillofacial surgery for over six decades.
- Senior surgeon at the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel HaShomer since 2013.
- Graduated from medical school, MD, Tel Aviv University, 2019.
- Head of the orthognathic services at the Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery Department at the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel HaShomer since 2020.
- Other fields of activity include cranio-maxillofacial trauma and tumours of the head and neck.
- Lecturer and clinical instructor at the School of Dental Medicine at the Tel Aviv University’s Faculty of Medicine.
- Engaged in research and has collaborated on various studies published in global literature and at international conferences.
- Member of the Israeli Association for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Member of the Israel Dental Association (IDA) and the Israeli Medical Association (IMA).
- Uncompromising excellence in medicine;
- Working together with the best professionals in Israel;
- Attention to the individual needs of our patients;
- Providing detailed explanations about the various treatment options;
- Using the most advanced technology;
All in order to gain the confidence of our patients and provide service that exceeds their expectations.
Tal was born in 1975, is married to Hila, and has three children: Roi, Daniela and Ethan.
In addition to his work, Tal spends time nurturing a range of interests including painting, sculpting, music, sports and reading.